I haven't posted in a long while and due to the fact that myself and another friend automatically assume that people are dead if they haven't blogged in a month- I'm posting. This weekend was nice and relaxing, except when Zoe scarfed down a fried chicken bone. Saturday she got really sick.
We stopped 4 times on the way to Dustin for her to "do her thing" and finally we ended up at the Vet. She got a shot and some antibiotics and seems to be doing fine now.Clint and I are assuming this is what it is like to have children, except that children can eat fried chicken and they feel uncomfortable about pooping on the side of the highway.
These pictures are not from that day- just thought I needed some flavor...
This is from Easter- Max enjoying the air conditioner :)


Good to know you are indeed alive. haha. Oh you and K crack me up!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I'm glad she survived her chicken bone experience! Tula tried to eat one that she found on the side of the road a few weeks ago. Those pictures are as always SO SO cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Meghan! Just found your blog -- you are so funny! Good luck on finals and with boards. You are going to rock them and kick them in the junk!
ReplyDelete