Monday, November 30, 2009

A Big Boot and a Christmas Tree

This is gonna be my last post for the next two weeks (Finals start Friday). I thought I would send off with some pictures from this weekend that make me giggle.
Coming soon- Holiday Ball 2009.
Thanksgiving was amazing, best one ever! And because of that I didn't even take pictures- oops. On Black Friday, we encountered something that required a permanent reminder. I've really been into cowboy boots lately. They are so comfy and cute, I LOVE IT! Clint and I went into Drysdales to look around. I headed straight for the boot section where I found the holy grail of cowboy boots. And there among them was the biggest boot I have ever seen... seriously. I feel like I should call PETA- no one this large should be riding a horse.

On Friday night we decorated our house for Christmas. Clint virtually has to tie my hands down to keep me from decorating on November 1st so this was a much anticipated event. We got everything out and put up when I realized I couldn't find our tree skirt. When I finally found it in a separate box, it smelled AWFUL. I'm talking pee-tastic. When I unfolded it, it was covered in pee (must have been Maxie's parting gift to Christmas last year). I don't know how to wash a tree skirt, much less remove year old pee, so it went in the trash. Anywho, here is our finished tree...

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing on the sofa. It was so awesomely amazing.




















































































1 comment: