Sunday, December 13, 2009
Starting a new blog?
I recently officially and whole heartedly joined the most amazing church for which Clint was already a member. Our church is growing by leaps and bounds, and we really want to engage our own age group into our super awesome church family. So our idea is to start a blog detailing our experiences in church, church events, get-togethers, etc. We are hoping that this will give people an idea of what we are all about, how we worship, and hopefully entice them to come and visit. I am just wondering if anybody thinks this would be a good idea in blogger world. Comments? Anyone interested?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think it would be a great site to direct new visitors to; give them an idea of how they can get involved, etc.
ReplyDeleteYou joined the Tulsa church? Congratulations! But you know you're still a Thewarle girl too. :)
ReplyDelete