They both made it out of dentistry just fine, but really groggy. I included some pictures of the aftermath. There aren't any of Max because, well, he looked like he always does...asleep.
This is Zoe as soon as we got home. They both had to were little bandages on their arms where they put in the IV. Look how little her arm is!

Zoe was acting really weird on the drugs they gave her. She was so sleepy, but wouldn't lay down. This pic is of her begging for a bite of my soup, but she fell asleep sitting up and her mouth came open and her tongue pooched out. So pathetic.

After she became a little more coherent, I took off her bandage. They shaved her little arm and it was all bruised. Her arm is just a bone with skin over it so I'm surprised when I took the bandage off it didn't just crumble into pieces.


Zoe was acting really weird on the drugs they gave her. She was so sleepy, but wouldn't lay down. This pic is of her begging for a bite of my soup, but she fell asleep sitting up and her mouth came open and her tongue pooched out. So pathetic.

After she became a little more coherent, I took off her bandage. They shaved her little arm and it was all bruised. Her arm is just a bone with skin over it so I'm surprised when I took the bandage off it didn't just crumble into pieces.



Oh my gosh, poor little precious sweet Zoe with her tiny arm! When Tula was spayed, she came home drunk like that. It was pitiful!
ReplyDelete