Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surprise Baby Shower

About a month ago, my mom and I decided that Pandee needed a shower, a baby shower that is. She was worried about it being her 3rd baby and she didn't feel like it was appropriate, so we thought a SURPRISE shower would be the best.
We planned and planned. I called Pandee and asked if they wanted to go with Clint and I on a double date before the baby came. I already "arranged" the baby sitter (mom) and asked if they could pick us up.
The day of the shower, I called Pandee and said that Clint had gotten tied up at work and wouldn't be home till later- BUT that they should just come on in and we could hang out while we waited for Clint. This was apparently a bad idea. They ended up hanging out at their own house instead of heading to ours!
At about 8 o'clock they finally rolled in. And thought we had previously had a birthday party for which I hadn't taken down the decorations. Anyway, it all went well and Pandee got a lot of things that she needed.
Here's a couple pictures...




2 comments: