
So being a med student doesn't offer a person tons of time.
I haven't been grocery shopping in WEEKS- for real. We have no milk, the only bread we have is hoagie buns (not sure why), and half a jar of spaghetti sauce.
What's for dinner, meatball sandwich?
I found some frozen Schwann's meatballs in the freezer, stuck them in the microwave with the spaghetti sauce put them with the sauce on the hoagies and topped with provolone cheese.
They were SO good and super easy.
Necessity really seems to be the mother of invention. Please ignore the bite mark- I had to taste it before I felt the need for a picture.
* rotation schedules delayed AGAIN!! Ugh. Letting everyone know as soon as I do.


Mmm...that does look good! I've invented some interesting meals for the same reason. In fact, I may have to invent one tonight because I'm out of groceries. (P.S. It's New Dog Day! I'm kind of excited but kind of stressing out!)
ReplyDelete