Wednesday, February 10, 2010

T minus 4 months 5 days

As many of you know, I'm finishing up my 2nd year of medical school. After completing the required coursework we have to take a test to continue on to our last two clinical years, and then GRADUATE! I've really been in med school for 3 years as my first year was broken into 2 part time years- so needless to say, I'm ready to be OUT OF HERE!! But first, I've gotta take this test. In June. This horrible test in June.
Bright spot at the end of the tunnel? COZUMEL. Clint decided I deserved a vacation after working my little tail off, so we're off to Mexico in June. I can't wait to post pictures of our trip so I decided to chronicle where we will be going...

P.S. We were told our clinical rotation schedule will be out next week so I can update everybody on my life for the next 2 years shortly.



1 comment:

  1. What resort are you staying at??? We are going to, oh never mind. We are going to playa del carmen. We looked at so many places that for a split second I thought we were going to the same place. ha!

    ReplyDelete