
It's the last week of class.
I have a 7 days of finals followed promptly by ACLS (advanced cardiac life support) and then board review. My birthday is unfortunately squished in somewhere.
June 15th is D-day, June 17th we're off to COZUMEL!
I'm thinking that in the next few weeks I'm not going to see a whole heck of a lot of the family, including Clint. I'm gonna miss you guys, but I'm guessing you're probably not gonna want to hang out with stark-raving-mad-med-student-before-boards me, excluding of course Clint who is forced to be exposed to me since we sleep in the same bed.
Regardless, it's almost over... sort of. At least on to another chapter.


Don't remind me. I'm in a deep depression right now.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, very cute! Good luck with your last week, at least you get to look forward to an awesome vacation!
ReplyDeleteNew to the blog world, check us out at:
http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/
Good luck! Sounds like way too much work for me!
ReplyDelete