Monday, October 19, 2009

Kupcakz

At school the other day someone mentioned cupcakes. My mom's birthday was coming up so I inquired further and was directed toward a magical little place called "Kupcakz" where the best cupcakes ever live. I've had some cupcakes in my time, and these were completely different. I ordered "Tropical Bliss" which had big chunks of pineapple and coconut in the cake, and "My Brown Eyed Granny Girl" which also had baked cinnamon apples in the cake and a caramel swirl on top. Clint (who doesn't like cake) ate the whole thing! This place even has a website, so you can order them in advance and pick them up.

1 comment:

  1. Those look delish! Did you know they sell icing shots there?? I went one time and this mom with a van load of kids order icing shots for her kids. I can't imagine what kind of sugar rush they had later!

    ReplyDelete