This weekend was so amazing! I tried not to think about school too much and just hang out and relax. To document my efforts, I was going to put up 3 different posts, but then decided that was just crazy and elected for a montage of the interesting events.


Friday- My whole family came up to Tulsa to go to an indie art show. It was hippies galore, but I did discover hippies are pretty creative (guess it's all the free time). Clint and I found this one lady hippy who made rosaries out of odds and ends from all over the world. It was so cool! I fell in love with one and had to have it, however, not being Catholic I don't know anything about what it all means and the hippy that sold it to me didn't either. Later, I was told by my Catholic brother-in-law that you aren't even supposed to wear rosaries, and now I'm wondering if me wearing it is going to offend someone. Hopefully Clint's cousin (who is a genius about many things, include catholic ritual etc.) will fill me in on what religious sacrilege I'm defiling.
Saturday- Clint and I went to the OU vs. Baylor game and had an awesome time! While walking around campus corner, we ran into my freshman roomate- who I absolutely LOVE! It was so good to see her and catch up. Then Clint got to play out his dream of being the OU head football coach (if only in picture form). After the game, Clint and I went to dinner, and the Defensive Back coach for OU sat right behind us. It was pretty cool, even if I wouldn't have known him from Adam if Clint hadn't said something. I knew we would be gone all day, and got a little concerned about Maxi's toilet habits, so I put down what I'm calling a floor diaper. I haven't ever tried it before, but thought I would give it a shot. Please refer to Sunday for further commentary...Sunday- We got home late last night and thankfully my mom dropped by our house to let Zoe and Max outside. This morning the "diapers" were still on the floor- clean and dry. When I got out of the shower, I soon figured out what Max was using them for. Of all the dog beds in our house that he REFUSES to lay on, he finds comfort on the pee pad, little weiner.



I love those cut out picture things. I always have to stop and take a picture!
ReplyDelete