Monday, October 26, 2009

What happens in October...

I understand that tests are vital, I might go as far as to say useful for documenting our progress. But seriously, I've taken enough tests in 30 days to kill a small horse (if a horse took tests). So now that I finally finished I thought I would go through all the things that I missed and the craziness that has ensued in the past 720 hours. Here's to all those who have missed me in October...

So studying takes up time- and my TV shows were missing me. I had to watch Project Runway, but I also needed to plan my mom's and nephew's birthday parties. So what's a girl to do? MULTI-TASK!



While I was studying, Clint started torturing the dogs. In this picture Zoe was desperately begging for food from Clint and he decided to precariously place a squeaker toy on her back. She was so HUNGRY! She didn't even notice...




Making through the month was REALLY tiring. So one day I decided to take a nap... and Clint decided to document it. P.S. Sorry about the non-matching socks, apparently the clean laundry is also lacking, and yes- that is Santa (I'm subconsciously wishing for Christmas)


And now it's over (Praise God!) and I don't have any big tests for a couple weeks!! As soon as we got through we went shopping. I found the greatest jacket EVER (if you want to be a snow beast for Halloween)...



If you thought I crawled in a hole (which I did) and didn't talk to you (which I didn't) and you thought it was just because I didn't like you anymore, you were wrong. I have included a pic of my calendar for good measure.
























































































1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the model pose.
    The socks are hilarious. You need to make that husband of yours do your laundry. :)

    ReplyDelete