Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Newness

Yesterday I went shopping with some of the gift cards I received for Christmas and ended up at the holy grail of makeup- Sephora. I had heard about this really awesome mascara from Dior that smells like roses and after about 15 minutes of smelling every bottle of Dior mascara (I'm not kidding, I think the Sephora staff thought I was a huffer) I found it. It is amazing. So amazing I took a picture of my own eyeball to prove it. Plus every time I blink my face smells like valentines day, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
I also included a picture of my new cowboy boots that my wondrous husband gifted me. My feet smell like leather and my face smells like roses, could life be any more perfect?


1 comment:

  1. I loved your boots at Christmas! I want rose-smelling eyelashes too...

    ReplyDelete