
For those of you who don't know me, I'm growing my hair out, or attempting anyway. I say "for those of you who don't know me" because, if you do know me you've already heard about my hair growth probably on a daily basis and have been forcibly asked to tell me how "long" my hair is getting! Since I just started my handy dandy blog, I thought I would track my hair growth and let everyone in on how I'm doing it.
So it all started with GNC hair, skin, and nails vitamins. I buy the whole program and have been taking them since March 2009, and I think I've grown about 5 1/2 inches- that's almost an inch a month! The program comes with the hair, skin, and nails vitamins that taste like pond scum, evening primrose oil, and collagen gel caps. I really think they work, and the lady who does my hair has noticed it is thicker and healthier! If your trying to grow out those locks, give them a try! Only $20 a month to long luxurious hair! (I sound like an infomercial- hey GNC where's my kick back?)


OMG, your hair looked so long yesterday!
ReplyDeletetoss, toss.